Imagine that you have received some land to use as you wish. How would you use this land? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.

Population is increasing day by day. And people need land for shelter and for other needs. Land is a very valuable resource. If i receive a land, i would like to start a small scale business for below poverty women and encourage them to be self-employed.

First of all, in my country there is so much of poverty and in some states discrimination for women has become common. Small scale businesses to train women in different areas such as beauty parlor, interior design, cooking and catering business, homemade jewelry and many more. To start small scale business a spacious land is required.

In addition, owning a land and do whatever i want is a very good feeling. Nowadays, greenery is vanishing, so can do gardening and grow our own vegetables. For example, Women can learn about plants, can do gardening and relax from their busy and stressful life.

Furthermore, owning a land is a advantage and profitable. Many people have different ideas to do if they own a land. For me helping needy women and encouraging them to set up their own business and make them financially independent is like achieving in life.

In conclusion, receiving a land and exhibiting our dreams is a magnificent idea. Whatever we need to do for everything we need land. Helping women by social service and making their life settled is a very good opportunity to learn and also grow in life.

Minimum 250 words wanted.