Immigrants to a country should be forced to learn that country s language Do you agree or disagree with this statement

In my opinion, learning the language of a country should be obligatory for the immigrants who are living in there.

Immigration is a very stressful process not only because of cutting most of the bonds that one may have in his/her country but also due to entering a totally new society that has different cultural values and language. It resembles to traveling to a foreign planet and living among aliens. Not knowing the language of the host country is like being born again, lost in chaotic world of adults. Speaking is one of the most powerful means of communication. Supposing a migrant of Brazil in USA who do not know English and is lost in circuitous streets of the town; It is rather implausible if he/she was able to achieve proper help while doesn't know the basic rules of communicating in English.

Sometimes immigrants partly know the host language but are not good at it. Thus, they can communicate in a basic and primitive form but are not capable of understanding the people and society encircled them. Here is an argument that while the mentioned migrant can survive by the minimum knowledge of language, is it just and fair to force him/her to expand the language knowledge approximate to a native speaker? And the ideal answer is "Yes!" because not the gross knowledge of the host language but even the delicate nuances of it are really effective in making the society more familiar and reliable for an immigrant that consequently enhances his/her self-confidence.

On the whole, I believe that it is mandatory for all immigrants to learn the language of the country they have chosen as their new home; as it helps them to feel less lonely and blend with the new society confidently and quickly.

Sentence: I my opinion, learning the language of a country should be obligatory for the immigrants who are living in there.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to I and my

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater

You may change 'his/her' to their