Integrate writingLecture script(professor) Now let me tell you what happened. The president of Acme Accounting needed to come to a decision about how to deal with the serious problem of tardiness among the junior accountants. One member of the company's

Integrate writing
Lecture script

(professor) 
Now let me tell you what happened. The president of Acme Accounting needed to come to a decision about how to deal with the serious problem of tardiness among the junior accountants.

One member of the company's senior staff had submitted a proposal to have junior accountants make up the time that they were late by staying after the workday was finished. The president considered this plan but decided that the penalty was not harsh enough to stop the problem. After all, it seemed to be more of a bonus than a penalty. Under this plan, junior accountants could basically set their own hours; they could decide to come in an hour or two late every day and then merely make up the hours that they missed by staying late. The president then considered the plan that had been submitted by a different member of the senior staff. Under this plan, money could be subtracted from a junior accountant's salary if he or she came to work late. This plan seemed to contain a penalty in it for tardy junior accountants because those who were tardy would lose part of their salary.

There was a big drawback to this plan for the company, however. Under this plan, if employees were late, then the company would lose work. If a junior accountant came to work an hour late, for example, then the company would lose an hour of work. This didn't seem to be a good plan for the company because the company couldn't afford to lose a lot of work. After considering both of these plans, the company president came to a decision about what needed to be done. The company president decided to impose a combination of both plans. If a junior accountant came in late, then two penalties could be applied: The accountant could lose pay for the time missed and then would also have to make the missed work up. This seemed like a rather harsh solution to the company president, but it seemed to be the best way to solve the
company's tardiness problem.

Reading

Acme Accounting Company was facing a serious problem with tardiness, a problem that was beginning to have an impact on the success of the company. It had become extremely common for junior accountants to arrive late in the morning and return late again after lunch. Junior accountants had been coming late, with impunity, for so long that it was commonplace for each junior accountant to average missing one hour of work per day due to tardiness. Because the problem was so serious, the company president asked members of the senior staff to submit plans for dealing with the junior accountants' tardiness. The company president wanted to consider various plans submitted to him by his senior staff and then come to a decision about the best plan to follow. The members of the senior staff submitted plans in writing. One of the plans called for make-up time for work missed.

According to this plan, if a junior accountant is an hour late arriving at work, then he or she has to stay an hour late to make up the work that he or she missed. The other plan submitted by one of the senior staff presented a different way of dealing with the problem of tardiness: this plan involved subtracting pay from the salaries of junior accountants who are late for work. According to this plan, if a junior accountant arrives at work an hour late one day, then an hour's pay is subtracted from the junior accountant's salary check. The company president wanted to consider these two plans before coming to a final decision about how to deal with the problem.

The reading is about problems which Acme Accounting company was facing, and suggestions for solving those problems. The lecture gave information about using all methods that have been suggested of solving those problems and it's effect on company.

The information in lecture is The problem of Acme Accounting company was that all junior accountant was being late to work, and also after lunch they came back late the company which had a bad affect on success of company. As a result of that there were some suggestion which made by senior staff and submitted to president in order to solve this problem.

First plan was, if any junior staff was late ,she or he must extend his or her work about how many hours he/she was late. This solution had a bad affect on the company because junior staffs would be late as they like which had a bad effect on company's work.

Second plan was that money would be subtracted from each junior staff who was late according to how many hours would be late. This plane also made company lose a lot of work because most of juniors weren't working.

Finally the president decided to combine both plane in order to make the company successes.

Sentence: The information in lecture is The problem of Acme Accounting company was that all junior accountant was being late to work, and also after lunch they came back late the company which had a bad affect on success of company.
Description: The word affect is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to affect , did you mean effect

Sentence: This solution had a bad affect on the company because junior staffs would be late as they like which had a bad effect on company's work.

Not on the right format. The correct pattern:

para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3

Don't need to reiterate the contents of reading passages in the introduction paragraph.

Don't need a conclusion.

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster