integrated essay-miller and urey

integrated essay-miller and urey

The professor casts serious doubts regarding the research project of origin of life by Miller and Urey d by systematically putting forth three major points those do not support the experiment conducted by the graduate students, although they were on the verge of discovering the truth.

First of all, the lecturer states that this experiment is skeptical because of the laboratory atmosphere i.e they created electrical charging continuously, which was not the same during the history of early stage of the earth. The storms were not continuous similar to their laboratory condition. Hence, the amount of the amino acid created in the laboratory might not be the same in the past due to the varied atmosphere.

Secondly, the professor contradicts regarding the gases added in the experiment as it is unclear about the amount of the gases during the early stage of the earth. By and large, it does not support the experiment.

The third point the lecturer disagrees with the passage is that the meteriorite tends to content amino acid and further the amino acid can survive in the space in even severe condition. Therefore, it is not acceptable as some scientists say that the condition of the early earth was as similar as the metereorite. So this discards there experiment to be reliable though it is an interesting experiment.