integrated writing TPO 11

integrated writing TPO 11

The article states that recent study is shown that young people are reading less literature and this action has had bad consequences. Author mentions three reasons for supporting his idea. However the professor explains that this reasons are not true and refutes each of the author's reasons.

First the reading states that, declining in literature books reading, people lose the opportunity of reading intellectual materials. The professor refutes this point by stating that, there are a variety of books in several subjects like science, history, politic and other categories and people are reading them. She mentions it is not true to say just literature books are good, today most of books other than literature are intellectually simulated and are very good.

Second, the article claims that, without reading book people will find another alternative like television and it hurts our culture. However, the lecturer contents that just reading literature books is not culture. She believes that, nowadays there are of movies and songs which have cultural context also culture is changing and movies help it.

Third, the reading avers that today we have lots of good authors and books in literature and if people not study, will become regret. The professor opposes this point by saying that, today people are not interested in literature and it is authors error, because their books are very sophisticated and difficult to understand and it prevent people from studying them. She mentions that, in the past people were interested in literature because it was simple and easy to realize.

Sentence: However the professor explains that this reasons are not true and refutes each of the author's reasons.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and reasons

Sentence: The professor opposes this point by saying that, today people are not interested in literature and it is authors error, because their books are very sophisticated and difficult to understand and it prevent people from studying them.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: it is author's error