Integrated writing, Tpo 19

Integrated writing, Tpo 19

The article states that buzzers, who advertise the new products, have bad effects on the community and provides three reasons of support. However, the lecture claims that buzzing is a pragmatic action well in the community and refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the reading discuss that consumers should know that the buzzers are paid by the companies so that buzzers might give them incorrect information. The student in the lecture refutes this point by explaining that companies hire someone who has used the item and can introduce the goods correctly. According the student, as a buzzer, he does something that the company is agreed with and never lies on the products.

Second, the article states that when buzzers show themselves as the private individuals rather than buzzers, people are more eager to listening them. The students rejects this point by arguing that, on the contrary, people are more willing to ask lots of their questions on the products such as the price, the service, and so on from the buzzers.

Third, the reading describes that the buzzing causes the social relationship to be disturbed. The student in the lecture opposes this point by mentioning that if the good is bad item, the companies won't hire someone in order to advertise it. The student adds that he, as a buzzer, want to have experiences and be trustful while speaking with people on the products, so he will try as much as possible to interact with the public.

Sentence: First, the reading discuss that consumers should know that the buzzers are paid by the companies so that buzzers might give them incorrect information.
Description: The fragment reading discuss that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace discuss with verb, past tense

Sentence: The students rejects this point by arguing that, on the contrary, people are more willing to ask lots of their questions on the products such as the price, the service, and so on from the buzzers.
Description: The fragment students rejects this is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace rejects with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive