It is better to have broad knowledge of many academic subjects that to specialize in one specific subject.

Although it is better to have broad knowledge which makes us able to do everything by our own, I prefer to be professional just in a specific skill. In the modern time, everything is based on the modern technology which needs lots of skills and complicated science so that learning all of those skills will surely be impossible. Therefore, it is wise that person choose to learn just one skill and be professional in it. In addition, people who are skillful in a work can find a decent job better than others who have broad knowledge of every skill without details.

One of my reasons for being p...

Sentence: Gardeners cannot create a majestic landscape of a university just by planting flowers, trees and some furniture today, because they needs to learn knowledge of the design which is definite for the academic campuses.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and needs

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl