It has been said, “Not everything that is learned is contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

No one can ever deny the significance of books as one of the most important aspects in growing everyone's science. Everyone needs to learn knowledge from books; however, for getting extra knowledge, which never states in book, everyone must get extera additional knowledge and skills by fulfilling more experience.

In spite of the fact that everyone was not born with complete knowledge, it is necessary to learn necessities before doing an experience. In another word, everyone must increase her or his knowledge before beginning a project and experience. For example, I have started a research for my thesis. at the beginning of that project, I understood that I need to learn a large amount of information about the basic of my thesis. I spent much time in library every day to grow my basic knowledge up.

Over the past few decades, the rate of new science and technology has increased rapidly, and there has been many related knowledge and information about specific issues. As far as being successful in each experiece is concerned, new scientifics have to learn the old experience of old scientifics. For instance, if I want to up to date any old devices, I should completely know how each part of those such as sensors, components, and power supplies work with together.

In short, the knowledge which gained from experience is definitely related to the knowledge which states in books. for getting new experience in new project, every new-lerner must improve their knowledge from books.

As a conclusion, debating about comparing and contrasting knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books is completely wrong. In my point of view, it is very important that everyone gains enough knowledge from books before starting a specific project or experiment.

Sentence: Everyone needs to learn knowledge from books; however, for getting extra knowledge, which never states in book, everyone must get extera additional knowledge and skills by fulfilling more experience.
Error: extera Suggestion: extra

Sentence: As far as being successful in each experiece is concerned, new scientifics have to learn the old experience of old scientifics.
Error: experiece Suggestion: experience
Error: scientifics Suggestion: scientific

The essay is not organized well. Read the essay topic again:

Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

So, it should be like this:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: knowledge gained from experience
para 3: knowledge gained from books
para 5: my conclusion: which source is more important.

or

para 1: knowledge gained from experience (or from books) is more important
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion