It has been said, “Not everything that is learned is contained inbooks.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experiencewith knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which sourceis more important? Why?

It has been said, “Not everything that is learned is contained in
books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience
with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source
is more important? Why?

Knowledge gaining from book or expensive, which one of these options is right on all most part during the learning life. No doubt, book is important cause of people put some issue what they had been through and how they solve on it. But large part of knowledge book teach us happened. And some problem taking place right now could not be solved by the old method. Besides, causing the limit of the page, the books do not give us all of the information for any case. So how supposed we do to figure it out, experience is what we rely on.

There is a proverb said” Better untaught than ill taught.” What we been taught from a book is so narrow and limit, just like there is no Panacea could cure any illness. The place I work, having a master guild me, we face many kind of the issue every day, the first of the weak I got into the office, I sat right there and read the book, hoping to get on track at work very soon. One day, my master asking me to get into the field. Everything happened so fast and there was no time for me to find answer paper by paper. My master gave me a lesson, there was many unpredictable fluctuations on the field, book is important and you memorize that, but what make you can keep up the peace, is you experience, all you going to do by now, just watch and learn.

On the other view to the topic, by the instance I’ve given on the second part. Gaining knowledge from experience not only let you track on your job quickly, also you can make it connect to the book easily.

I do not say that book is unhelpful. Book can give us a lot of the foundation of the knowledge and the theory which is very difficult to be told on the real life, for example, the mathematics problem. These things from the book is abstractive, and the experience can help us to understand them, for example, we can learning the trigonometric by the top roof of the building.

To sum up, which one of the knowledge gaining from, book or experience is controversial. But in my opinion, using experience to make us understand the book, the knowledge can contain everything.

Knowledge gaining from book or expensive, which one of these options is right on all most part during the learning life.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence?

Sentence: But large part of knowledge book teach us happened.
Description: The fragment book teach us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace teach with verb, past tense

Sentence: The place I work, having a master guild me, we face many kind of the issue every day, the first of the weak I got into the office, I sat right there and read the book, hoping to get on track at work very soon.
Description: The fragment master guild me is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace guild with verb, past tense

Sentence: My master gave me a lesson, there was many unpredictable fluctuations on the field, book is important and you memorize that, but what make you can keep up the peace, is you experience, all you going to do by now, just watch and learn.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and you

Sentence: These things from the book is abstractive, and the experience can help us to understand them, for example, we can learning the trigonometric by the top roof of the building.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to can and learning

Read good grammar books.