It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your community. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details in your answer.

Building a new high school has both advantages and disadvantages in my opinion it is a good plan to build new high school in a community. It helps the society and the community better and recognizable.

Building a high school helps encourages more students to study who might not be able to travel far which increases the rate of education and the other students in the community might also want to join the new high school as it reduce to travel time and they need not hurry and can able to concentrate in the studies better.

It increases the community grow as there would be more people who want to settle down nearby especially students who would come from different places would rent a house which creates need to more number of houses and if there are more number of students there would be necessity in building more number of libraries, hospitals, banks, parks etc.

Moreover also creates need for better transportation like buses, trains. Though it makes the community noisy which in turn increases the pollution there would be more access for the people in the community for a better standard of living than before.

Although there may be some disadvantages the plan of building a new high school would have more advantages and i think it helps the community better and i think will be a successful plan.

Sentence: Building a high school helps encourages more students to study who might not be able to travel far which increases the rate of education and the other students in the community might also want to join the new high school as it reduce to travel time and they need not hurry and can able to concentrate in the studies better.
Description: The fragment it reduce to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace reduce with verb, past tense

Sentence: It increases the community grow as there would be more people who want to settle down nearby especially students who would come from different places would rent a house which creates need to more number of houses and if there are more number of students there would be necessity in building more number of libraries, hospitals, banks, parks etc.
Description: The fragment community grow as is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace grow with verb, past tense

Minimum 250 words wanted.