It has recently been announced that a new restaurant may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Addition of a new business to a neighborhood is always very beneficial for the community. It may provide additional opportunities, entertainment or even fulfill basic needs of dewllers, right on the spot. If a potential business to be established is managed properly, it can greatly increase the value of properties owned in a given neighborhood, what is always desirable. In my opinion, a new restaurant build in my neighborhood would be an excellent idea, provided that the restaurant is not connected to a bar, as it may decrease the safety of all inhabitants.

First of all, the restaurant woul...

Sentence: In my opinion, a new restaurant build in my neighborhood would be an excellent idea, provided that the restaurant is not connected to a bar, as it may decrease the safety of all inhabitants.
Description: The fragment restaurant build in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace build with verb, past participle

Sentence: Furthermore, people with smaller apartaments and kitchens may throw a party in a restaurant that is near their home, inviting people for a chat at their small home afterwards.
Error: apartaments Suggestion: apartments

Sentence: I would strongly recommend to locate this new building in a way, so that none of inhabitants would be affected by loud music that would accompain the parties.
Error: accompain Suggestion: accompany

Sentence: Moreover, if the restaurant is connected to a bar, that may cause occurence of drunk people wandering around in a neighborhood, and greatly diminish people's safety.
Error: occurence Suggestion: occurrence

Sentence: To recapitulate, after weighing all pros and cons, my optimism for building a new resturant is qualified.
Error: resturant Suggestion: restaurant

Sentence: I would strongly recommend this idea if I could get assurance that noise would not influence inhabitants of my neighborhood, and the bar accompaining the restaurant will be managed properly.
Error: accompaining Suggestion: accompanying

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl