Is it more important to be able to work alone or with group of people on a team or to work independently Use reasons and specific example to support your choice

Is it more important to be able to work alone or with group of people on a team or to work independently! Use reasons and specific example to support your choice

Obviously, every person has his/her own attitudes, some likes to work quite and alone, other likes to work on a team. However, I prefer to work with group of people on a team, because that makes more fun and I can enjoy my time with them. Moreover I like to cooperate and compete with others to make success work. I have two reasons below for that.

The first and the most reason are sharing information and exchange the knowledge. In addition, work on a team makes cooperation and competition between the employs and that leads to make success work. Moreover work on team makes many friends, and makes their relationship stronger. For example, I have partner in my clinic and I share with her some information, and that helps me a lot, because some time I have a patient with complex treatment, and I need to review my information in short period before I start my work.

Another reason is to have fun and to enjoy work time. However if you work alone you will feel boring, because work time can be more than 10 hour on a day. Moreover you can enjoy your time with others and that makes the time go fast. For example, last week I met one of my friends at the coffee shop, and she told me she was working alone at the airline office, and she spent more than 10 hours. However she always feels boring there, and because of that she changed her job. Now she works at Gas Company. Beside of that she has a lot of friends, and she is really happy with her new job.

All in all I prefer to work on team, because I believe that makes me happy, because I will have more friends. Furthermore, I can share my knowledge with them. In addition, I think always the competition and the cooperation can lead to success job.

some likes to work
some people likes to work

The first and the most reason are sharing information and exchange the knowledge.
The first and the most reason is sharing information and exchanging the knowledge.