It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.Do you agree or disagree?

It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.
Do you agree or disagree?

Some people may think that making a new friends is more important than keeping our old friends. However in my opinion keeping my old friends has more importance than making a new friends. Because, I believe we have a lot memory with my old friends to remember, and we know each other better than our new friends.

First of all, old friends can know everything about us compare to new friends, so keeping our secrets and values with our old friends is more important than making new friends. For instance, I have three friends that we have known each other since our middle school. We studied at the same university and at the same time. The only time that we separated was we started our careers. But up to that time we had a chance too each other almost everyday by physically as well. And this separation did not create any problem for us, because our friendship stands on really deep root. Even now, I am not with them, I am completely in different continent, but it does not affect our friendship. We still keep in touch and share our problems and our daily life with each other. And I've never catch up the same closeness with my new friends.

Moreover, in this era we have maybe more friends than our earlier life, thanks to social media, but it does not mean we have valuable friends. I don't like the new friendship, which is so shallow and imitating. When we come together we are tend to talk about our basic things usually weather, fashion, or other friends. We could not tell each other our real problems yet no one wants to listen as well. They are either too busy or too selfish to talk about their self. In contrast, old friends has always time to listen you and feel the same emotion with you. Sometimes, we travel 5-9 hours to see and talk with each other. However, no one in this time sacrifice their time to listen and see each other. In this way, the more time that we spend each other the more close friendship that we have.

Lastly, I prefer to keep my old friends rather than making new friends for the best memories that we have. Old friends means that they know everything about related your first experiences such as your first relation, your first dying hair, your first party, and etc. We share ours firsts. And my friends and me are the only witnesses from those times in the past. Even only this facts are enough to keep my old friends. Sometime I forget some memories, but they never forget, it is always fun to listen and share our memories.

In conclusion, maybe other people find me so conservative. But anyway this is the idea that I believe, I am respected to my old friends, I give more value to keep my old friends. We have lots of memories, patience to listen each other and our bounds that keep us together is so strong compare to new friendship's bounds, if we can really call that as a bound.

Sentence: Some people may think that making a new friends is more important than keeping our old friends.
Description: The fragment a new friends is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace friends with friend

Sentence: When we come together we are tend to talk about our basic things usually weather, fashion, or other friends.
Description: The fragment are tend to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace tend with adjective

Sentence: Old friends means that they know everything about related your first experiences such as your first relation, your first dying hair, your first party, and etc. We share ours firsts.
Description: The fragment friends means that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace means with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

No. of Words: 524 350 (write the essay in half an hour)