Leaders like John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King have made important contributions to the people of the United States. Name another world leader you think is important. Give specific reasons for your choice.

Both John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King are most great people in United States. They both have powerful and notable memories to their countries. Good leaders, make to better plans, and great policies. Besides that, I have my own good learner who ever heard. Jokowi, the governor of Jakarta province, who doesn’t comes from Jakarta. It means that he is not original person of Jakarta. I like the way he think, talk, attitude, and policy.

First of all, Jokowi has good attitude and view. Before he becomes a chairman, he ever get his position as head of Solo-Central Java. For instance, some people there recommended his to takes a part of minister in the capital city of Indonesia. It is all because his great attitude and view about land. He creates policy like no more malls in one city to avoid more traffic. It is just one solution from him.

Second, he builds rule such as free to use public transportation to go to school. For example, I am student of senior high school and has identification card. I should register myself to take “kartu Jakarta pintar” which is used to apply in bus or train station. If I had that id, I will not to pay all of transportation that I want to use.

And last, he always comes to the poorest area to solve problems in there like poverty and flood. He faces all activity in his own hand such as talk to person who lives there, asks her personal problems, and asks what she wants from him. Then, he just make conclusion and solve it as soon as possible. In another world, he is happy to help person.

In conclusion, his attitude and view to solve problem is very unique and helpful. That is why the leader like him is momenteous and rarely.

Sentence: I like the way he think, talk, attitude, and policy.
Description: The fragment he think , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace think with verb, past tense

Sentence: For instance, some people there recommended his to takes a part of minister in the capital city of Indonesia.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and takes

Sentence: That is why the leader like him is momenteous and rarely.
Error: momenteous Suggestion: momentous