Learning about the past has no value for those of us living in the present. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

My grandfather used to advise us. He always told me that life is like a sore. Everything in that has two edges! Like a glass of water, not completely fill, not completely empty! I think this notion also is maintained for past and present. Both persons can live in the present, and they can lesson from what passed. Why, then, has understanding of this conception often forgotten by us? The reason is due to not using correctly from times of solitude and wasting times of togetherness.

To begin with, deeply thinking’s most significant necessity is solitude. Sometimes people by this habit are accused to live in the past. For example, my sister have some signs of spiritual conditions like deeply thinking when she become alone, saying statements which are signify of her wisdom, and looking at as if she knows everything. Those clues are not to say that she is not a pleasant girl. Either she uses from her immediate moments to be with persons around her, or she thinks about her past so much. Hadn’t she been like that, she would have never achieved to her spiritual levels.

Additionally, being at present has nothing to do with not seeing past. For example, my grandmother who was too old, both she was well-known as a welcoming person in our family, and she always saw her past. She narrated her failures to teach us how not fail, how not repeat the course in which our descendant stepped, and how fix our wrongs. All are the sign of thinking about past and lessening from that.

All in all, to put the issue into a nut shell, I contended that learning about past and living in the present time has nothing to do with together. After reading all mentioned stories that I told, isn’t that what you think, right?

Sentence: Both persons can live in the present, and they can lesson from what passed.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and lesson

Sentence: For example, my sister have some signs of spiritual conditions like deeply thinking when she become alone, saying statements which are signify of her wisdom, and looking at as if she knows everything.
Description: The tag a qualifier, pre is not usually followed by of
Suggestion: Refer to signify and of

Sentence: She narrated her failures to teach us how not fail, how not repeat the course in which our descendant stepped, and how fix our wrongs.
Description: The fragment how fix our is rare

Sentence: All are the sign of thinking about past and lessening from that.
Description: The fragment the sign of is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

my sister have some signs
my sister has some signs

when she become alone
when she becomes alone

both she was well-known as a welcoming person
both she?

We didn't get your point: I contended that learning about past and living in the present time has nothing to do with together.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.