Many people believe that it is very important to make large amounts of money,while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. Analyse each viewpoint and take a stand.Give specific reason for your position.

We live in a world where our currency stock and property defines our position in the society. No matter how much we sugarcoat it but it is true that nowadays our world is only run by the power of money. I agree a satisfying income provide us a comfortable living, but it cannot guarantee it due to rapidly growing corruption. Therefore, i believe making large amount of money is more important and benificial than earning a limited income and being smug.

firstly, it doesn't mean that we should stop living our comfortable life, but not to be satisfied with it and so sure of our future.because of aggrandizing corruption our economy is changing rapidly and many worst case senario are started to happen in our society which we believe was highly improbable a decade ago. For example, the recession of 2008, nobody knows that this disaster could happen in one night but it occur and result in a catastrophy. Many thousands of people lost there life savings, there house and don`t know what else. They were earning a limited income and living a satisfied life,but now there is nothing left in there life and they have to start over again.

Making a large amount of money has many benifits than having a limited income, for example you don`t have to think much over spending of regular things and glossary, sudden change in economy would affect you no doubt, but you will be in a better position than others, also not to forget , money even( though its an imaginary value made by people for the people) controls almost everything in our society , and everything runs from it. so if you posses money you atleast able to take control of your life.A limited income binds you in your position and if you want to try something else you have to compromise with your income source . But, if you have opulence amount of money you can use it to be a backbone and can start a thing you like ,for example a business our a hobby.

At last, having enough money doesn't mean you have to be corrupt , it just allow you to be who you are and perform the task as you wish, it doesn't mean to interfere in others life ,but to make a better life for your own and to be independent during your entire life.

a satisfying income provide us
a satisfying income provides us

we believe was highly improbable a decade ago.
we believe it was highly improbable a decade ago.

but it occur and resulted in a catastrophy.
but it occurred and resulted in a catastrophe.

there is nothing left in there life
there is nothing left in their lives

Sentence: But, if you have opulence amount of money you can use it to be a backbone and can start a thing you like ,for example a business our a hobby.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a
Suggestion: Refer to our and a

Sentence: Therefore, i believe making large amount of money is more important and benificial than earning a limited income and being smug.
Error: benificial Suggestion: beneficial

Sentence: For example, the recession of 2008, nobody knows that this disaster could happen in one night but it occur and result in a catastrophy.
Error: catastrophy Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Making a large amount of money has many benifits than having a limited income, for example you dont have to think much over spending of regular things and glossary, sudden change in economy would affect you no doubt, but you will be in a better position than others, also not to forget , money even though its an imaginary value made by people for the people controls almost everything in our society , and everything runs from it. so if you posses money you atleast able to take control of your life
Error: atleast Suggestion: at least
Error: benifits Suggestion: benefits

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.