Many people have learned a foreign language in their own country other have learned a foreign language in the country in which it is spoken Which is better Give the advantages if each and support your viewpoint

Many people have learned a foreign language in their own country; other have learned a foreign language in the country in which it is spoken. Which is better? Give the advantages if each and support your viewpoint.

Personally, I feel learning a foriegn language in the country in which it is spoken is more beneficial. The true essence of the diction and accent can only be experience in the native country. Apart from this, there are other various resons. Language is not only about learning the alphabets or mere theorotical aspect. The true essence of any language can only be experienced in the country where it ios spoke.

To begin with, it becomes absolutely necessary to learn the language of the country that you live in. Often people do not realize the importance of learning a language unless they go to the country. For example unless someone goes to Germany, he or she will not realize the importance of talking in German. There will be more motivation to learn German if you learn it in Germany; since everyone around you would be talking in the same language and hence you would also feel the urge to learn in Germany. Just attending some classes in your own country will not help you to speak fluently.

In addition, you tend to become more perfect while learning because you keep practicing that language in your daily life. If you learn the language in your own country it is restricted only till you are in the language class and then you forget about it till the next class. Since we all know that practice makes a man perfect; we will never be able to perfect a language unless we talk in it continously and this is not possible in the country in which it is not spoken. If one learns Spanish in India one won't be able to remember much, but if he learns Spanish either in Mexico or California he will not only grasp the language very quickly, since a huge population speaks Spanish here he will also soon be very fluent with it. Only talking in the language repeatedly can help one become perfect in it.

Finally, you can get the best training possible in the country in which the language is spoken and you can know the true essence of the diction and the accent by interacting with the people around. But if you learn the same language in some other country, it could be possible that the teachers would be inexperienced and knew only the few common things and would not be able to do a good job in helping you learn. But incase you are in the country itself you would not have to rely only on the teachers but could also seek help from the locals living there. Incase a person in America wants to learn Mandarin, it would be great if he would learn in China itself rather than in America because he could seek help from the Chinese people living there too.

To sum up with, I therefore believe that it is absolutely necessary for a person to learn a language in the country where it is predominantly spoken. Only then can one become fluent and effecient in talking that language.

Sentence: Personally, I feel learning a foriegn language in the country in which it is spoken is more beneficial.
Error: foriegn Suggestion: foreign

Sentence: Language is not only about learning the alphabets or mere theorotical aspect.
Error: theorotical Suggestion: theoretical

Sentence: Since we all know that practice makes a man perfect; we will never be able to perfect a language unless we talk in it continously and this is not possible in the country in which it is not spoken.
Error: continously Suggestion: continuously

Sentence: Only then can one become fluent and effecient in talking that language.
Error: effecient Suggestion: efficient

No. of Words: 509 350 (write the essay in half an hour)