Many people have learned a foreign language in their own country others have learned a foreign language in the country in which it is spoken Which is better Give the advantages of each and support your viewpoint

Many people have learned a foreign language in their own country, others have learned a foreign language in the country in which it is spoken.Which is better ?Give the advantages of each and support your viewpoint.

Now a days many students or professionals are enthusiastic about learning new things.Learning a foreign language has become a craze or job requirement so most of the people are learning new languages other than their own native language. In my country right from the school three languages are taught English,Hindi and Marathi.Also we know that the business is spreading all over the world people often travel over seas for business purpose so it is mandatory for them to know foreign language atleast the one which is required for them in their jobs.

Learning a foreign language in our country have some advantages: Firstly it is more convenient for the learner.For example,my job requirement was for german language my company hired people who knew this language so that we can communicate with our clients on our daily pulse call. And since there was a foreign language institute in my town it was very easy for me to learn the language,I did not had to go to Germany to learn this language.Secondly,it doesn’t cost much to learn a foreign language in your own country.Also while learning if we have any difficulty in understanding any concept then it can be explained in our native language by the professor who also is familiar with the native language ,which on other hand will not be the case if we learn foreign language in the country where it is spoken because the professor might not be knowing any other language.

Learning a foreign language in the country in which it is spoken also have some advantages:Firstly , if we are learning any language in its own native country then we can become expert in that language within months because any where you go the same language is spoken and you have to communicate in the same language,which would not be the case if you learn in your own country because not all people in your country will be knowing the same language so they will be least interested in what you are speaking and may ignore you.Secondly,learning in the country where it is spoken will help you to interact with more and more people,get to know more people and will also help you to explore that place till the time you are living in that place.

In conclusion,even though there are advantages in learning a foreign language in the country where it is spoken I would learning the foreign in my own country because it is convenient,much cheaper.

Sentence: In conclusion, even though there are advantages in learning a foreign language in the country where it is spoken I would learning the foreign in my own country because it is convenient, much cheaper.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to would and learning

Sentence: Also we know that the business is spreading all over the world people often travel over seas for business purpose so it is mandatory for them to know foreign language atleast the one which is required for them in their jobs.
Error: atleast Suggestion: at least

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.