Many people have learned a foreign language in their own country; others have learned a foreign language in the country in which it is spoken. Which is better? Give the advantages of each and support your answer.

According to me, learning a foreign language in the country in which it is spoken is much better than learning it in one's native country for several reasons. Learning a foreign language in the corresponding country gives us good exposure at the same time makes us proficient in the chosen language. It will much more easier to practice and lots of advantages rests with learning a language in it's own country.

First of all, learning a foreign language, by being in one's native country may offer few advantages. The people could relate the foreign language words to those...

Sentence: If a person practice the language in the concerned country where it is spoke, he will get very easily used to the idioms and phrases commonly used.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to is and spoke

Sentence: Additional benefits awaits people who learn the foreign language in its own nation.
Description: The fragment benefits awaits people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace awaits with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl