Many people visit museums when they travel to new places Why do you think people visit museums Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Once in a while everyone loves to leave their normal routine of work and home to travel to different places around the world. Our desire and curiosity to experience something new has always led us to places that give us this.

The first time I had gone to Egypt, the first place we went to visit was the museum. Besides the mummies of famous pharaohs, I got to see drawings and inscriptions that told us stories of the ancient times. Things such as how the pyramids were built even when there were no machines to help, the daily routine of the early people without cars, internet or phone were all in there.

One of the main reasons many visit the museum is to learn more about the new land that we are in. Every country has its own unique history and culture. It is fun to know how they reached where they are today. Seeing the mummy of famous pharaohs of Egypt and learning about their lives and how they developed the country was interesting and knowledgeable to know.

Another reason I feel we visit museums and historical places of foreign countries are to know more about the people of the land. How they lived ages ago, what are the things that they enjoy doing the most, what is famous around the place are some of the many questions that get answered on a visit to the museum. Once we learn these we get the feeling of knowing them more.

Also through museums we learn more about our ancestors. We learn more about the legacy that people are carrying forward by contributing in the most meagre manner. It tells us how we evolved from simple beings that used to forge through the forest for food to going to the grocery stores to buy food.

Museums are places where knowledge that span up to many, many generations exists. To sink in all of it is impossible but it makes us feel closer to the land we call Earth.

Sentence: It tells us how we evolved from simple beings that used to forge through the forest for food to going to the grocery stores to buy food.
Description: The fragment we evolved from is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace evolved with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive