Many students choose to attend schools or universities outside their home countries Why do some students study abroad Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer

Many students choose to attend schools or universities outside their home countries. Why do some students study abroad? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer

Have you ever considered to study abroad? Think about and it is probable that that idea have passed for your mind at least once. Studying in a foreign country can bring about many more benefits than if you stay in your country. If you live in a developing country, these benefits would be more useful for your life. Thus, students tend to study outside in order to learn from better professors, use better laboratories or facilities and enhance their background and curriculum.

First and foremost, it is true that schools and universities of developed countries have professors who are in constant investigation and deal with up-to-date knowledge. Therefore, students, who are looking to receive better knowledge, decide to travel where they think they will find the necessary information for their academic career. In addition, take a developing country citizens as example, they seek professors around the world which are interest in the same topic than them. Many times in their own country there is no specialist in that topic; therefore, they travel to the professor’s nation and enrolled in the university where he/she works.

Secondly, many times it is necessary to have correct facilities which permit developing an investigation. These installations could be laboratories for developing science or engineering investigations as example. It is possible that students cannot find this suitable lab in their countries. This a strong reason that motivate them to travel to countries where they will find the suitable lab to continue developing their investigation. On the other hand, they probably have to change the topic or take away that important information of their thesis.

Last but not least, undoubtly students who study abroad will gain more fruitful information for their background. By mixing suitable professor with facilities that allow to make an investigation, the result is that you get additional background that will help you in the future work career. Furthermore, studies in a foreign countries is a good reference in order to get a work, much better if this country is known by constant investigation. When you return to your country, your new advanced knowledge and a curriculum named the foreign university that you studied will be strong weapons to get a new job immediately.

In a nutshell, students are in constant search of better things for their studies that make them better in their academic career. Therefore, they decide to find this suitable things in other countries in order to increase their knowledge, have the support of better labs for developing a suitable investigation and make a better curriculum that helps them to their work career.

Sentence: Think about and it is probable that that idea have passed for your mind at least once.
Suggestion: that idea has passed...

Sentence: In addition, take a developing country citizens as example, they seek professors around the world which are interest in the same topic than them.
Suggestion: they seek professors around the world who are interested in...

Sentence: This a strong reason that motivate them to travel to countries where they will find the suitable lab to continue developing their investigation.
Description: The fragment that motivate them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace motivate with verb, past tense

Sentence: Furthermore, studies in a foreign countries is a good reference in order to get a work, much better if this country is known by constant investigation.
Suggestion: studying in foreign countries is...