Many students have to live with roommates while going to school or university. What are some of the important qualities of a good roommate? Use specific reasons and examples to explain why these qualities are important.

“Care about your companionships since you will become similar to him/her”; Mohammad, the prophet of Muslims said. One of companions is roommate. Whether persons like or dislike, they are affected by their roommates. What features make a person as the best person for being co-dormitory and the other as the worst? Knowledge about the best roommate, in my reckoning, can recognize by sporadic features. I will elaborate such features financially and personally.

Financially speaking, the most significant feature is holding the priorities in financial aspects. For example, for some group, buying luxury products is in the first priority; however, for other group, such purchasing is extravagance. Companions should know who are they and who their companions are; who is luxurious person and who is extravagant one. Otherwise, one want to save and the other don’t. Matching persons by the former personality with the latter one will spoils relationships in one room. Had roommates sensitized about such matters, they would have never changed their partners.

Personally speaking, privacy that once was thought to characterize as personal thing is the genuine criteria for choosing roommates. By definition, privacy means a comfort zone defined by each person. In fact, at first persons should determine their boundaries. Then, they should hold other’s boundaries. At such conditions, a mutual respect can maintain in one single room among its members. As long as members bond to those restrictions (boundaries), holding comfort zone of individuals will guarantee. So, respecting to members’ privacy is the key feature of an appropriate roommate.

All in all, I argued that privacy and budget are two cardinal factors for opting roommates.

who is extravagant one.
who is an extravagant one.

Sentence: Otherwise, one want to save and the other don't. Matching persons by the former personality with the latter one will spoils relationships in one room.
Description: The fragment one want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Read this link about Coherence:
http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence