Many teachers assign homework to students daily.Do u think Daily homework is necessary for students?Use specific reasons and examples.

Ever since my childhood I remember teachers giving homework to students all the time. Each and every person may have different opinion regarding assigning homework to children. Though it is agreeable that by doing homework students can learn something but I don’t agree with the teachers giving homework to students daily because of these reasons.

Firstly, by doing homework all the time students may feel stressed out .By assigning regular homework rather than learning , they finish the homework in hurry to complete it .He does the homework but he does not learn anything from it .For example, In my childhood in schooling we were given a lot of homework to do by our teacher I used to copy it from others and submit it next day. And I did not learn anything by doing copying it from others.

Secondly, by giving homework regularly , students spend most of the time in accomplishing them. They feel tired after doing a lot of homework and they don’t get enough time for studying through which they learn actually than doing homework. For example , In my schooling I was given a lot of homework once, I spent whole time in doing homework from which I did not learn anything and I did not have time to study and got less grades in my exam. Writing homework eats all the time which we can spend it studying .

In conclusion, because of the above reasons I think assigning the homework regularly does not help the students to gain knowledge. However, I completely don’t appose in giving homework to students, they should be given, but punctually.

more content wanted.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.