Many teachers assign homework to students every day Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students Use specific reasons and details to support your answer

Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

In any case, education is very important in everyone's life. "Education is the first step on the road of success". But, hard work is essential to acquire any goal of life. Now, students often talks about their teachers and complain that they give homework on daily basis to students and as far as my answer I would say its a good thing for students and for this I will support teachers who assign homework daily to students. Here are couple of reasons for supporting my view.

First of all sense of duty, by doing daily homework a student will become more responsible towards his duties related to life as well as educational institute. Because this is something through which one will always be ready and prepare to hard work will not take it easy. On the other hand students who did not get daily homework has seen lazy and careless or couch potato.

Secondly, in classroom not all of the students are super ingenious and could not understand and absorb lectures properly or quickly so by doing daily work at home the one who did not fully satisfied will be able to learn at home, understand better because of repetition of classwork. Eventually when that student will later on sit to prepare for exam he would be surprise that he almost have learned enough, so now not to work hard too much.

Third reason, it's a package for students, for example, if a student is average or below average at school or college this an easiest way to improve his grades, hand writing, more focused on studies unintentionally, more active and besides he will get good grades for sure because practice makes you perfect.

In conclusion, teachers are like our parents the difference is they teach us at institution where as parents at home. They are not our enemies instead, they are well wishers so there fore they give daily homework to use to of it rather than a burden in final exams and end up with low grades. So, with no doubt I strongly believe in daily homework to students assigned by teachers.
"Perfection comes from hard work not from ease"

Sentence: In conclusion, teachers are like our parents the difference is they teach us at institution where as parents at home.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and they