Is the most important characteristic of a good political or business leader is the ability to take responsibility for mistakes?

To be a leader is one of most significant targets of school education, especially the high education nowadays. No matter in the popular books or in fullfilled the class, It's hot debated what kind of characteristic should an excellent political or business leader possess. From my perspective, the capacity to take responsibility for mistakes occupies the top list. I've analysed it from pros and cons as follows.

On the one hand, being responsible can lead to applause. Firstly, if the leader can take charge of error as well as take measures to deal with it, they will avoid the crisis eventually. Similar to the saying of Thatchar, "Watch your thoughts, for they become your word." The crisis is build up from small erro,hence can be escaped from by handle the small. Secondly, people incline to vote for those who can take responsibility for wrong to be the leader. To change to another word, taking the risk and possibility of life into account, we convince they can burden our future. For instance, our club's president, who has been selected to serve as president in two elections, always ask for evaluation and change immediately playing the most essential elements, which devote to his success not only in the election, but also in the arrangement of mission.And he will take the role automatically whenever he can't find someone else to pledge the meeting run as usual. Thirdly, killing mistakes will become marvelous achievements belong to the leader. For example, one of Amarican's predidents Roosevelt, who has been admired by posterity due to his extraordinary contribution to 1929~1933's financial crisis.

On the other hand, First of all, As the saying goes, "For missing a nail, the kingdom was lost", that is to say, If we ignore the small mistake, it will accumulate to an uncontrollable large hole, even worse, ruin our destiny. Take Chairman Mao as an example, in his old age, he mislead China in the cutural revolution without finding out their mistake, consequently, not only the politicy but also the economy decreased sharply, go back to several decades ago. There's no doubt that we would fall behind if the leader are not aware of their fault. It's just the consciousness in their mind that result in the whloe country's fall. Furthermore, they will loose the common people's or the team member's faith as well.

In short, from the positive and negative aspect, I can safely draw the conclusion that the most crucial personality dedicate to the success of leader is definitely taking control of erro.

Sentence: The crisis is build up from small erro,hence can be escaped from by handle the small.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and build
Description: The word by is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: by handling

Sentence: There's no doubt that we would fall behind if the leader are not aware of their fault.
Description: The fragment if the leader is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: No matter in the popular books or in fullfilled the class, It's hot debated what kind of characteristic should an excellent political or business leader possess.
Error: fullfilled Suggestion: fulfilled

Sentence: I've analysed it from pros and cons as follows.
Error: analysed Suggestion: analyzed

Error: erro Suggestion: error

Sentence: For example, one of Amarican's predidents Roosevelt, who has been admired by posterity due to his extraordinary contribution to 19291933's financial crisis.
Error: predidents Suggestion: presidents

Sentence: Take Chairman Mao as an example, in his old age, he mislead China in the cutural revolution without finding out their mistake, consequently, not only the politicy but also the economy decreased sharply, go back to several decades ago.
Error: politicy Suggestion: politics
Error: cutural Suggestion: cultural

Sentence: It's just the consciousness in their mind that result in the whloe country's fall.
Error: whloe Suggestion: whole

Sentence: In short, from the positive and negative aspect, I can safely draw the conclusion that the most crucial personality dedicate to the success of leader is definitely taking control of erro.
Error: erro Suggestion: error

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.

You may change your writing style and make things simple:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion: because of reasons 1,2,3, so i choose A/B or agree/disagree.