Movies are popular all over the world Explain why movies are so popular

Movies are popular all over the world. Explain why movies are so popular.

In this essay, I am going to explain about the reason why movies are so popular all the world. In my opinion, movies are popular media to refresh my mind. There are so many kinds of movies such as drama, comedy, action, classical, and horror movie. I prefer to watch horror and comedy movies to quite my bad mood and refresh my mind.

First, it is going to be something useful if I watch horror movies, because in horror movies, I can scream and jump when I watch them. Scream and jump can help me to reduce my bad mood. It is work to watch horror movies while I get bad mood. In addition, horror movies can increase my adrenaline, that it can make to pump my blood toward my brain, because when I scream and jump, my heart beat more fast and it can help me to decrease my bad mood feeling. Therefore, I prefer to watch horror movies. Besides that, horror movies can take my intention full, then I can forget my problem that make me gloomy or feel bad. Therefore, I like to watch horror movie to decrease my bad mood.

Second, it is better when I watch comedy also, because comedy movies contain funny actions and it can make me laugh when I watch it. To refresh my mind, I usually watch comedy movies, because it contain some actions that can make me laugh and cry in the same time. Cry and laugh in the same time are something that can help to increase a hormone in my brain. My parent always judge me childish when I watch comedy movies, however when I watch comedy movies I can refresh my mind.

Third, movies are popular because it can embrace all of gender and ages. Movies are famous because it designed to convince viewer intention. Movies are created and made by great movie makers. In addition, those movies also can touch my feeling while I watch it. Actually, movies are popular because contains many famous artist and actors. All of them have good talent in acting, therefore, movies being so interesting when they are play an action in those movies.

In my conclusion, movies are popular all the world, because movies can help me to solve my problem. For example, horror and comedy movies can reduce my bad mood and it can refresh my mind also. Besides that, movies are popular because it create and design to catch viewer's intention. It is also contain many famous artist and actors. Therefore, movies are very interesting around the world.

Sentence: Besides that, horror movies can take my intention full, then I can forget my problem that make me gloomy or feel bad.
Description: The fragment that make me is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: To refresh my mind, I usually watch comedy movies, because it contain some actions that can make me laugh and cry in the same time.
Description: The fragment it contain some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace contain with verb, past tense

Need to remove repetitive words.

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/vanan