Movies are popular all over the World Explain why movies are so popular Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer

Movies are popular all over the World. Explain why movies are so popular. Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

Movies are popular all over the world. There are many types of movies like drama, action, horror, romantic, science fictions, children's movies, comedies etc. And also by many different languages around the world. Mostly all age group people love to watch movies. In my view there are three reasons why movies are so popular.

Firstly, its really depends on individual interests and moods. Everyone have their own style of interests and moods. For example, I like to watch animated movies, detective kind of movies like Sherlock Holmes. But my husband likes to watch action and science fiction movies or education based movies. For example, Movies related to space craft, planets, engineering related films etc. We can improve our knowledge, learn more about our interests. Makes us more eager to learn. Not only for adults but also i have seen some children who like to watch movies related to space crafts that too with animated special effects makes them more fascinating and fun to watch.

Secondly, Some times movies makes us relax, boost us with positive thinking, fills with enthusiastic energy. For example, if I am bored with studies or not in mood to regular things. I usually prefer to watch movies. I like to watch comedy movies just to relax. Some times to motivating movies. This makes me happy and energetic with positive thinkings. Nevertheless, Movies also have negative effects on youngsters. For example, adult films, horror films. Makes them distracted. Movies rating is really important.

Thirdly, Movies like history, biography, technology etc make us to know about our culture how it was in olden days. How people lead their lives? Biography of leaders, role models make us to became like them or at least try to be like them. For example, Lincoln, Gandhiji and many more leaders. Movies are so touching to our lives, we sometimes relate ourselves to the picture.

In conclusion, Movies are like part of our lives. People like to be happy and have fun.

Sentence: Makes us more eager to learn.
Description: The fragment Makes us is rare

Sentence: Makes them distracted.
Description: The fragment Makes them is rare

Avg. Sentence Length: 11.75 21.0 Need more compound or complex sentences.