Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

We see our neighbors daily so it is very important have a good neighbor. A good neighbor should be friendly, understanding, respect each other, willing to help when its necessary. Neighbors stay next door so it is good to have communication or at-least smile or wave. This helps to build good connection between each other.

First of all, when you see a neighbor outside its a good manners to smile or at-least greet them by saying "hello". Its a good start to become friends or know each other. Every people expect their neighbor to be friendly or to do favor when they are in trouble. For instance, once i forgot my house keys and automatically door got locked when i stood outside the home and i was new to community. That time my neighbor didn't know who i was but even-though she helped me to remove the door lock. So its very necessary to know our neighbors, you never know when the trouble comes.

In addition, understanding and respecting each other's privacy helps to avoid unnecessary conflicts or misunderstanding. For example, control the sound of the television to avoid conflict or request the neighbor to reduce the volume is a good idea to avoid misunderstanding, this gives privacy to both. Furthermore, my friend had a bad experience with her neighbor. She had exams and neighbor had party at home which made my friend disturb and she got into a big fight which ended up with broken friendship.

A neighbor should be trustworthy because neighbors become good friends and usually we share our problems. They should not gossip our problems with others. In contrast, some neighbors unnecessarily show curiosity or try to spy to know about our family matters.

In conclusion, a good neighbor should have helping nature, good understanding and at last be friendly and trust each other.

Sentence: We see our neighbors daily so it is very important have a good neighbor.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to important and have

Sentence: First of all, when you see a neighbor outside its a good manners to smile or at-least greet them by saying 'hello'.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a
Suggestion: Refer to its and a
Sentence: Its a good start to become friends or know each other.
Suggestion: Refer to Its and a