Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Food is basic need for anyone. Most of us are very fond of food eating. So many are interested in cooking also. In modern world, it is easy to prepare the food. This change improved people way in various things. Let me explain.

In olden days it is difficult to prepare food because proper facilities are not available at that time. If they want to cook anything it took longer time. Nowadays it become because of various new things are invented. For example, in olden days if they want to cook rice they took minimum 45 minutes. But now it will take only fifteen minutes to cook rice with electric cookers.

Due to latest technology for preparing food we can save our time. This will most helpful for people who are studying and who are busy with their works in office. So no need to worry about the time for cooking. For example, put rice in electric rice cooker and u can do all your work like bathing, getting ready. By that time rice will be ready. You need not to be there while cooking rice. It mostly benefits the people who are away from their family.

Electric rice cookers, ovens, different dishes are helping us to prepare food very fast. For instance, oven will heat the milk in one minute. Now we can easily prepare food for fifty members in one hour. It will helpful during the parties and functions.

So i can strongly say that developments in cooking make us really very comfortable while cooking and it takes less time to cook. It improved the people life.

Sentence: This change improved people way in various things.
Suggestion: Refer to people and way

Sentence: Nowadays it become because of various new things are invented.
Description: The fragment it become because is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

Sentence: It will helpful during the parties and functions.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and helpful

Sentence: So i can strongly say that developments in cooking make us really very comfortable while cooking and it takes less time to cook.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to cooking and make

No 'i' but I
No 'u' but You