NOWADAYS FOOD HAS BECOME EASIER TO PREPARE .HAS THIS CHANGE IMPROVED THE WAY PEOPLE LIVE .USE SPECIFIC REASONS AND EXAMPLES .

Nowadays, people became very busy with their lives. Even the women are working equally with men, so that they could not manage their time in cooking. Many changes has come these days in the preparation of the food which made it easier to cook and this has brought lot of changes in the way people live and I got certain examples to support my opinion.

Firstly, I could say that many food markets came into existence selling the frozen vegetables, which were chopped already and this saves a lot of time. We can cook them directly. It saves the time of chopping which we can utilize it for doing other things. For example, I would like to quote a personal experience of mine here, my mother is a working woman. She goes to her work and comes at late night. She would be too tired to spend some more time on cutting vegetables and cooking. This availability of frozen foods made her work easier and she used to spend her time with me.

Secondly, changes were made not only in the availability of food but also in the equipment used to prepare food. This recent advances in the equipment like grinders also helps to save a lot of time. Initially people make use of pestles for grinding of food because there were no grinders previously. Grinding of food like nuts and some cereals in grinders makes it easier and also more tasty. For instance, my grandmother used to grind food with the help of pestle, which takes longer to grind and also includes lot of risk. I gifted her a grinder which made her very happy. And with the help of grinder she used to prepare food faster and much more taster than before with no risk.

In conclusion, because of the above reasons, I could say that food has become easier to prepare which improved the way people live.

Many changes has come
Many changes have come ...