ONE SHOULD NEVER JUDGE A PERSON BY HIS EXTERNAL APPEARANCES DO U AGREE OR DISAGREE USE SPECIFIC REASONS AND EXAMPLES

ONE SHOULD NEVER JUDGE A PERSON BY HIS EXTERNAL APPEARANCES.DO U AGREE OR DISAGREE?USE SPECIFIC REASONS AND EXAMPLES

“Beauty at its best.” There is no means to measure a beauty of anything or a person in the world. However, we are not left by any hint that if a person is beautiful, then he or she is good at their heart. And I agree with the statement “One should never judge a person by his external appearances” because of following reasons.

Firstly, beauty is not there in our hands, it is god’s gift. We cannot make changes to it. However, person’s character does not depend on beauty of that person but instead in the environment and family they were brought up.If a person is not good at his or her looks, we cannot just come into a conclusion about their character. For example, I like to quote a personal experience of mine here. Once in my train journey, first I met a person who is not so good at his beauty and i misinterpreted him by his looks. Later, I met a handsome person and I believed him totally and left my baggage with him and went out for sometime and the person was missing along with my baggage when I came back. Then, it is the person whom I met first helped me.

Secondly, helping hands and smile makes us look beautiful rather than external looks. Eventhough , the person looks are not good , what makes the person actually look beautiful was a pleasant smile on their face always and most importantly character of helping others in need .No beautiful face can beat the beautiful heart. For instance, I have a friend who is bad at his looks, but helps every person in need . He is a good friend for all of us and his helping nature adds to his beauty.

In conclusion, because of the above reasons, I agree that one should never judge a person by their external appearances.