People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, and increased knowledge).People like to do different things for betterment in their personal life.Some like to attend the college and whil

People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, and
increased knowledge).

People like to do different things for betterment in their personal life.Some like to attend the college and while some don't want to go.Among the college going cadre, they have different purposes. Even-though, people have different purposes for attending college or university, ultimate goal of everyone is to gain knowledge for their better life.Some people want to go to college for carrier preparation and while others go to university for increasing knowledge.

First of all,People go to the college or university for building carrier.They can learn many things to guide for their future life so that they become able to lead successful life.For example my sister made a successful carrier by taking the Nursing course in the college.Because of having this course, she has been able to do a respectful job in the Hospital on the one hand and has earned enough money on the other hand.As a result , her children are getting access in good quality schools due to her affordability and her status in the society has uplifted.

Second of all,people who are attending or go to attend college or university ,their main purpose is increase knowledge.When people go to college , they get the opportunity to expose in many areas so that they can expand their knowledge tremendously if they have a desire.People who has a great motivation learn things better, college or university is the very conducive environment for such people.Because of availability of excellent professors in respective subject and convenient and advanced library facilities, college or university is considered as a sea for education and information, where people can grab as they want and become more informed and educated by using them in their life.Also, by making many friends they can share knowledge to other friends and enhance some practical skill from their friend too.

In conclusion, by attending college or universities, people get opportunities to make carrier and to gain great amount of knowledge for their forthcoming successful life.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.