People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The education is important in any socity. The number of universities and colleges ripedly increase because the need of educational people in many fields in the couminities. Since the world become more technology, the people tend to attending college or university. The requrements of college people in jobs and position improvments in companies are reasons for people to attend universities.

The first reason is that many jobs are required a university degree to get this jobs. For Example, in a computer company, any postion need a specific skill in coumpeter programs. Consequenclly, this company want a person who have knowologe in many coumpeter programms and that will become with person who get a computere degree, since he absulloutly studies spesifice subjects in this major. Moreover, the people whom have university degree will envolve the production for any company in which they work. They will devolope their company by there ideas and the Knowologe that they earn from their stadying in the university.

The second reason is that the people would be to improve theirself and their positon. Getting a high postion in any company does not deponed only in the number of years which the person serves in. However, the university degree can help to get a good postion and a high wage. Thus, the person does not have a good education would not get a good job or position.

In conclusion, people attend the university for vary reasons but the main purposes are that getting good jobs and postion improvments in companies. Whatever the reasons of attend the universities, the nuturial humen being would to improve themselves and achive their goals.

Sentence: Since the world become more technology, the people tend to attending college or university.
Description: The fragment world become more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: The first reason is that many jobs are required a university degree to get this jobs.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and jobs

Sentence: For Example, in a computer company, any postion need a specific skill in coumpeter programs.
Description: The fragment postion need a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace need with verb, past tense

Sentence: Consequenclly, this company want a person who have knowologe in many coumpeter programms and that will become with person who get a computere degree, since he absulloutly studies spesifice subjects in this major.
Description: The fragment company want a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Description: The fragment who get a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, past tense

Sentence: They will devolope their company by there ideas and the Knowologe that they earn from their stadying in the university.
Description: The fragment by there ideas is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace there with adjective

Sentence: Whatever the reasons of attend the universities, the nuturial humen being would to improve themselves and achive their goals.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and attend

Sentence: The education is important in any socity.
Error: socity Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The number of universities and colleges ripedly increase because the need of educational people in many fields in the couminities.
Error: ripedly Suggestion: ripely
Error: couminities Suggestion: communities

Sentence: The requrements of college people in jobs and position improvments in companies are reasons for people to attend universities.
Error: improvments Suggestion: improvements
Error: requrements Suggestion: requirements

Error: coumpeter Suggestion: computer
Error: postion Suggestion: position

Error: absulloutly Suggestion: absolutely
Error: spesifice Suggestion: specific
Error: computere Suggestion: computer
Error: programms Suggestion: programs
Error: coumpeter Suggestion: computer
Error: knowologe Suggestion: knowledge

Sentence: Moreover, the people whom have university degree will envolve the production for any company in which they work.
Error: envolve Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: devolope Suggestion: developed
Error: stadying Suggestion: studying

Sentence: The second reason is that the people would be to improve theirself and their positon.
Error: positon Suggestion: position
Error: theirself Suggestion: herself

Sentence: Getting a high postion in any company does not deponed only in the number of years which the person serves in.
Error: deponed Suggestion: deposed
Error: postion Suggestion: position

Sentence: However, the university degree can help to get a good postion and a high wage.
Error: postion Suggestion: position

Sentence: In conclusion, people attend the university for vary reasons but the main purposes are that getting good jobs and postion improvments in companies.
Error: postion Suggestion: position

Error: nuturial Suggestion: natural
Error: achive Suggestion: active