People behave differently when they wear different clothes Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave Use specific examples to support your opinion

People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave? Use specific examples to support your opinion.

Someone says that you are what you wear. It means that your clothes describe and present your characteristics. That makes you become impressive and different than others. However, some people think that wearing a branded good proves how much money you have or your position in society. And I never agree with the statement that different clothes impact on the way people behave.

To begin with, we are human and we make substance. If we earn much money, then we can buy anything you want. And if we are not rich enough to pay for branded goods, we can also buy an expensive thing by using our savings or borrowing money from friends. There are a lot of ways to possess a low-priced or overpriced outfit. Therefore, a cloth does not tell people about our value. Let us try to think about that we go to the luxurious restaurant with a valuable outfit but we do not have enough money to pay for this meal. How is about the attitude of waiters and everyone around you?

Furthermore, most people respect you because of talent, characteristics, and manners. For example, Steven Job who established Apple company. He made a big and meaningful change to technology over the world. He earned a lot of money from his products. However, the outfit which he wore everyday included T-Shirt and Jeans. Even when he made a presentation for new product, he also used these simple and comfortable clothes. As you know that he is one of top famous persons who have influence the most on the world. And everyone is very admired him by his special talent.

Nevertheless, clothes also have some effects to people's behavior with us. Depending on where we go and who we see, we should have satisfied outfits in order to make a good impression with others. For illusion, when we take part in a funeral procession, we should not wear a short jean or bikini. Everyone will evaluate us bad manner and empty brain.

In conclusion, clothes only make us become beautiful more. But it cannot hide our characteristics and manners.

Sentence: And everyone is very admired him by his special talent.
Description: The fragment very admired him is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace admired with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive