People may attend college or universities for many different reasons (for example new experience, career preparation, increased knowledge) why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reason or example to support your answer.

Depending on person to person there are many different reasons why people attend college or universities- be it career advancement, to increase one’s knowledge or prepare for career.

Majority of the people attend college for career preparation. In order to start a career in any field one must have the right knowledge. Anyone who wishes to be a doctor must gain the knowledge and experience required to apply for the license. For this he/she would need to attend college which will prepare them for their career.

There are also many who go to universities for quick advancement in their present careers. With the rise in tough competition, many individuals attend part-time courses alongside their jobs for growth in their careers. For instance a person with bachelors in management may not get promoted to a higher managerial position due to lack of masters. So to increase their chances of getting promoted he/she would go for part-time master’s in business administration.

Nowadays there is a rapid rise in development of new technology. For a mobile application developer it is essential to have the know-how of the operating systems available in the markets. Those with the knowledge of the latest technology present would have an edge over others in the same field. So there are many who join short term courses of various colleges to gain new knowledge.

You need to write the essay with more words and with a conclusion paragraph.