People recognize a difference between children and adults.What events (experiences or ceremonies) make a person an adult?Use specific reasons and examples to expalin your answer.

Almost all people have a turning point in their lifes.There is a fine line between becoming an adult from being children.Losing someone who has a important role in your life,taking responsibilities in the childhood time and having education are the effective reasons of the progression.

First,to me,what makes a good progression for being adult is taking responsibilities in the childhood time. I can explain myself as an excellent example of that subject.I have six years age between me and my brother. My mother and father are working so ı was staying with him. I had lots of duties like prepearing food ,helping him to do his homeworks and listening his problems to sort out. It is a really important contribution to grow up.

Second,some people live the worst experience to change. Of course it is losing someone you love or admire. The saddest result is the feeling of being alone.This idea create a new world in the eyes. Suffering is the most effective issue for taking a step.

The third thing is having education. All of us come to our last position with learning new things from infancy . It is an endless sea . Thinking way changes ,as a result of this,behaviours change. We can’t compare someone doesn’t learn and another does.

All in all,experiences and ceremonies can change us to become an adult.If we think deeply,that is not hard to find our story.

Sentence: The saddest result is the feeling of being alone.This idea create a new world in the eyes.
Description: The fragment idea create a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace create with verb, past tense

Sentence: I had lots of duties like prepearing food ,helping him to do his homeworks and listening his problems to sort out.
Error: prepearing Suggestion: preparing