People work because they need money to live.What are some other reasons that people work?Discuss one or more of these reasons.Use specific examlples and details to support your answer.

People work because of earning money,but is that the only reason?However it has some other purposes as living with own decisions , feeling the achievement and helping someone who needs it.

First,to me,what makes a good work is not how much ı earn .Making own decisions and indepency are the excellent examples of that subject. It is related to money maybe, but looking from other side it has a psychological result as well. Not only do you need no permission for spending your own money,but you also feel freedom.

Second,life can be boring and colourless without having any occupations or proffesions. Holiday is valuable only after busy working days as well.Nevertheless,except from all these thoughts,achievement on something and getting results is amazing. For instance, engineers generally works on projects ,and they really work hard including the weekends. As an enginner ,I can say that,seeing the result is an indispensable emotion.

Finally,if we look around attentively ,it is easy to see lots of helpless people. In all around the world,there are many foundations. People work there without any expectation and donating their money . In addition to this,European Union provides exchanges projects to participate as a volunteer .

All in all,we can say that people don’t work just for money. My other reasons make us work and love it.

Sentence: In addition to this,European Union provides exchanges projects to participate as a volunteer .
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to exchanges and projects

Sentence: Second,life can be boring and colourless without having any occupations or proffesions.
Error: proffesions Suggestion: professions

Sentence: As an enginner ,I can say that,seeing the result is an indispensable emotion.
Error: enginner Suggestion: engineer