You are hereA person you know is planning to move your town and city .What do you think this person would like or dislike about living in your town or city ? Why ? Outline : This person is my brother. The City is Istanbul He likes cosmopolita

A person you know is planning to move your town and city .What do you think this person would like or dislike about living in your town or city ? Why ? Outline : This person is my brother. The City is Istanbul He likes cosmopolita

nazlimu's picture

By nazlimu - Posted on 18 April 2013

A person you know is planning to move your town and city .What do you think this person would like or dislike about living in your town or city ? Why ?

Outline : This person is my brother.
The City is Istanbul
He likes cosmopolitan cities and social life,sea (fishing)
He dislike narrow streets and waiting for order
He is young and energic and he likes advanture,ordinary things are not enough to make him happy .

In these days , my brother planning to move up to Istanbul which is the city that I have been living for 4 years. I am sure that my brother will like this city so much because of the scene of the city .It's natural sightseeings and cosmopolitan qualities should effect him positively. On the other hand , due to huge number of the people who are living in this city,sometimes people waste much of their times to reach one point to another or waiting a long queue. My brother was always impatient. So some of these features will possibly disturb him a little bit.

Last year,in a competition, Istanbul was selected into the first three city that have a spectacular natural scene and this competition held in Turkey. Istanbul has a unique bosphorus. The middle of the city is assumed as a bridge for two continent i.e Asia and Europe. There are two high bridge between two side of the bosphorus. Also both side is completely covered with a green color due to flora. There are some historical buildings around the coast. Taking a tour with a ship is so enjoyable because of the natural beauty of the city. When I start to think about my brother's passion on nature ,I remember that when he were a child ,every morning he had gone to shore and watched the rising sun. Then he had taken a boat and gone to catch some fishes. Because there are many similarities ,my brother have no reason to dislike this city for it's nature.I want to pick him up to Eminonu for fishing.

Actually , The bosphorus part of our travel will absolutely be great. But in the evening I have to bring him to my home to have a rest and I think I have a problem which is a bit hairy. I have been living in an alley whose all streets are narrow. Daytime is devoid of sunlight and it generally in front of the home is noisy due to car horns. Most probably he would not sleep here as well as his hometown. Moreover, riding bicycle popularity is less than Baku according to the crowd roads and narrow streets. So he have to take a bus for a traveling around the city. Although he has strong legs to stand up during all travel;he does not have enough patience to wait a long queue. Once, he spent all his winter break at home as a result of got bored from the long flight queue,as I remember he directly went back to home and slept.

In Conclusion,my brother really like to live in natural places.As a young and energic person ,my brother likes advanture,ordinary things are not enough to make him happy.I know that he need a bustling city.Therefore, Istanbul is fit to his expectations as being a natural,beautiful,cosmopolitan city. If he decide to hire a home in an allow that has wide streets and near the seaside ,he will definitely be glad to live in this Istanbul.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statemnt?People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment—doing things they like to do—rather than doing things they should do. NewNewNew sticky icon
Many people have a close relationship with their pets. These people treat their birds, cats, or other animals as members of their family. In your opinion are such relationships good or not? Why? fardin
Every generation of people is different in important ways. How is your generation different from your parents’ generation? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer. apurva
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? One should never judge a person by external appearances. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. hajarisfahan
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication, such as letters, email, or telephone calls. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. ali.darudi
Is the ability to read and write more important today than in the past? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. ashbi
people attend colledge or university for different reasons mina
Some people spend their entire lives in one place.Others move a number of times throught their lives,looking for a better job,house,community,or even climate.Which do you prefer ozge cvt
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A teacher’s ability to relate well with students is more important than excellent knowledge of the subject being taught. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. swijal
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Job satisfaction is more important than making a lot of money. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. nominee

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Actions speak louder than words.Use specific reasons and examples to support your response. paradise_shi
Summarize the points made in the reading passage, and then explain how the case study from the lecture supports the reading. Vanan sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Money can't buy happiness.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. pkesf52513
Sample TOEFL essay: do you agree or disagree with the following statement? people should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer sheppard
Some people believe that success in life comes from taking risks or chances. Others believe that success results from careful planning. In your opinion, what does success come from? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. ambikap
TOEFL essay:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. sheppard
TOPIC# 24 a person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think that person would like and dislike about living in your town or city? Ekhlass1980
46.What are the important qualities of a good son or daughter? Have these qualities changed or remained the same over time in your culture? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. fardin
Integrated essay " Michael Angelo art" Lauren
Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice. hajarisfahan

Plants can provide food, clothing, shelter or medicine. What is one kind of plant that is important to you or to the people in your country? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your choice. ioanap sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Dancing plays an important role in a culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer ioanap sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Technology has made children less creative than they were in the past. peyman_np sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree that progress is always good? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Akbar Sabetkar sticky icon
AsthmaAsthma is ussually seen as a condition whose symptoms can be adequately controlled with the right medicines. Researchers point out that it is an intermittent disorder,characterized by temporary bouts of inflammation of the airways,which lead to typi firefly sticky icon
the rules that the whole society today expect young people to follow are too strict. echoqishu
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement ?childhood is the happiest time of a person s life. use specific reasons and examples to support your answers. Neda.gha
A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think this person would like and dislike about living in your town or city? Why? Thuy Nguyen
TOPIC # 56 A company is going to give some money either to support the arts or to protect the environment. Which do you think the company should choose? Ekhlass1980
Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. jaanu28

Sentence: It's natural sightseeings and cosmopolitan qualities should effect him positively.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to It's and natural

Sentence: If he decide to hire a home in an allow that has wide streets and near the seaside, he will definitely be glad to live in this Istanbul.
Description: The fragment he decide to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace decide with verb, past tense

Sentence: As a young and energic person, my brother likes advanture, ordinary things are not enough to make him happy.
Error: advanture Suggestion: adventure
Error: energic Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.