You are hereA person you know is planning to move your town and city .What do you think this person would like or dislike about living in your town or city ? Why ? Outline : This person is my brother. The City is Istanbul He likes cosmopolita

A person you know is planning to move your town and city .What do you think this person would like or dislike about living in your town or city ? Why ? Outline : This person is my brother. The City is Istanbul He likes cosmopolita

nazlimu's picture

By nazlimu - Posted on 18 April 2013

In these days , my brother planning to move up to Istanbul which is the city that I have been living for 4 years. I am sure that my brother will like this city so much because of the scene of the city .It's natural sightseeings and cosmopolitan qualities should effect him positively. On the other hand , due to huge number of the people who are living in this city,sometimes people waste much of their times to reach one point to another or waiting a long queue. My brother was always impatient. So some of these features will possibly disturb him a little bit.

Last year,in a competition, Istanbul was selected into the first three city that have a spectacular natural scene and this competition held in Turkey. Istanbul has a unique bosphorus. The middle of the city is assumed as a bridge for two continent i.e Asia and Europe. There are two high bridge between two side of the bosphorus. Also both side is completely covered with a green color due to flora. There are some historical buildings around the coast. Taking a tour with a ship is so enjoyable because of the natural beauty of the city. When I start to think about my brother's passion on nature ,I remember that when he were a child ,every morning he had gone to shore and watched the rising sun. Then he had taken a boat and gone to catch some fishes. Because there are many similarities ,my brother have no reason to dislike this city for it's nature.I want to pick him up to Eminonu for fishing.

Actually , The bosphorus part of our travel will absolutely be great. But in the evening I have to bring him to my home to have a rest and I think I have a problem which is a bit hairy. I have been living in an alley whose all streets are narrow. Daytime is devoid of sunlight and it generally in front of the home is noisy due to car horns. Most probably he would not sleep here as well as his hometown. Moreover, riding bicycle popularity is less than Baku according to the crowd roads and narrow streets. So he have to take a bus for a traveling around the city. Although he has strong legs to stand up during all travel;he does not have enough patience to wait a long queue. Once, he spent all his winter break at home as a result of got bored from the long flight queue,as I remember he directly went back to home and slept.

In Conclusion,my brother really like to live in natural places.As a young and energic person ,my brother likes advanture,ordinary things are not enough to make him happy.I know that he need a bustling city.Therefore, Istanbul is fit to his expectations as being a natural,beautiful,cosmopolitan city. If he decide to hire a home in an allow that has wide streets and near the seaside ,he will definitely be glad to live in this Istanbul.

TOEFL essay:It has been said, “Not every thing that is learned is contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why? essayking
Integrated PracticeEthanol fuel, made from plants such as corn and sugar cane, has been advocated by some people as an alternative to gasoline in the United States. However, many critics argue that ethanol is not a good replacement for gasoline for severa yjc1989 sticky icon
It is more important to work at a job that you enjoy, even if the salary is low, than it is to have a high-paying job that you do not enjoy. nargess1981
There are times when lying is acceptable. xaama
Some people believe that success in life comes from taking risks or chances. Others believe that success results from careful planning. In your opinion, what does success come from? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. ambikap
TOEFL integrated writing: Chaco housing zeezoo
we will work in our jobs with many different kinds of people. in your opinion what are the important characters of coworkers. reasons ad examples for why these characters are important jystna
Some people prefer to work for themselves or own a business? Huma Khan
147-SCHOOL HAS RECEIVED A GIFT OF MONEY! emiku19
Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. running_TOEFL sticky icon

It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay. deepali1234 Independent TOEFL Writing
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Actions speak louder than words. Use specific reasons and examples to support your response. nataliamenezes TOEFL
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Being able to speak well is better than being able to write well ioanap sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
College days are the best days in person’s life: Agree or disagree Lauren TOEFL
Integrated essay suggested in TPO19 hajarisfahan Integrated TOEFL Writing
Describe the streams by using the information in the reading passage and provide example of the way that they affect air travel deepali1234 Integrated TOEFL Writing
integrated writing TPO 7 saharpouya TOEFL
What are some of the factors that students should consider when choosing which college or university to attend? Why are these factors important? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. elma18 TOEFL
Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. Siddhi TOEFL
Every generation of people is different in important ways. How is your generation different from your parents’ generation? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer. apurva TOEFL

It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay. ioanap sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some time in the future? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. okoronkwoac sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Whichwould you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice. okoronkwoac sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
three obstacles which archaeologists confronted in Britain. mitranasrabadi sticky icon Integrated TOEFL Writing
Three ways for controlling cane toads in order not to over populate in Australia mitranasrabadi sticky icon Integrated TOEFL Writing
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for students to study history and literature than it is for them to study science and mathematics. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. covinfox Independent TOEFL Writing
Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. ioanap sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throuhout their lives, looking for a better job, house,community or even climate. Which do you prefer:staying in one place or moving in search of another place? nomantic Independent TOEFL Writing
Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. basilmostafa Independent TOEFL Writing

4-Day Workweek The popular 5-day workweek has long been a staple in U.S. business. With employees working 8 hours a day for a total of 40 hours a week, it has been seen as a model of efficiency. However, some companies and government agencies have begun c Joanne927 Integrated TOEFL Writing

Sentence: It's natural sightseeings and cosmopolitan qualities should effect him positively.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to It's and natural

Sentence: If he decide to hire a home in an allow that has wide streets and near the seaside, he will definitely be glad to live in this Istanbul.
Description: The fragment he decide to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace decide with verb, past tense

Sentence: As a young and energic person, my brother likes advanture, ordinary things are not enough to make him happy.
Error: advanture Suggestion: adventure
Error: energic Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.