Essay topics: A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think this person would like and dislike about living in your town or city? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.
Everyone prefers to live in a place where he or she adapts on it. So if one person who settles on specific area and decides to move on another place, he or she will find a difficulties to adjust in the new town, because he will found a huge gap and differences between an old and new city, he will benefit from some of them and dislike the others. The good example to clarify what I said before is about my friend when he decided to move from his city to mine.
First of all, I live in downtown, it’s a very development city includes many different company, which provides a great opportunity for finding a good job with high salary, that is the most important thing that will courage my friend to move and live in my town, because the economic on his city is not good, that is why his salary is so little and not enough to live in good level. In addition, he will build up a new friendship, because in my city he will meet many people from different culture and knowledge.
Second, another advantage that makes my friend so excited to live in my metropolis is good transportation facilities. Due to its excellent service that provides a comfort and pleasure to the people, my friend feel that these facilities can save many money and effort to transfer from place to another, while in his town he wait several hours until arriving of the bus to go to his work, so he arrived to his job too late. So by transferring to the new house he will find everything so easy.
Third, I mentioned before some of benefits that attract my friend to like living in my town, while I also think there are some of hardness that he may dislike them. Since he lived in town that characterized by claim, but after he will move to the new one he will suffer from the noise of it. Another negative point is congestion; it’s the main problem in my city, I strongly agree with him about this point, but it’s become normal thing with respect to me, while with respect to my friend it a big problem until he accustomed to him.
To sum up, everyplace has its advantages that attract any one to live in it, but at the same time it has dark side to pose a problem to another.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||Evgeniya||83||Read full essay|
|9 months 3 weeks ago||hhnesaz||73||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||amirbahman||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 5 months ago||atlanta123||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 11 months ago||patel dolly||90||Read full essay|
|1 year 11 months ago||wellington025||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 1 month ago||may82||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 1 month ago||Cutter||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 1 month ago||tommy122||55||Read full essay|
|2 years 5 months ago||Wafaa||80||Read full essay|
- Independent writing ( question 2 ) Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel alone. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. (75)
- Independent writing (question 2)Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day’s work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choic (80)
- What is a very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today? Choose one skill and use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. (90.5882)
- Some people think that human needs for farmland, housing, and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals. Do you agree or disagree with this point of view? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80.9091)
- Integrated EssayThe reading passage claims that Christopher Columbus was a hero man with respect to American's inhabitants and the person who discovered America. while the lecture refutes what mentioned by the author. (80)
- Integrated Essay.the reading passage encourage the idea of legalized marijuana because it will bring many advantages to the government, while the lecture refutes this idea. (70)
- The expression “Never, never give up” means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76.5217)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (83.33329999999999)
- Learning about the past has no value for those of us living in thepresent. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons andexamples to support your answer. (80)
- Do you agree or disagree that progress is always good? Use specificreasons and examples to support your answer. (62)