pets should be treated like family members Do u agree or disagree with the statement Explain reasons and y

pets should be treated like family members. Do u agree or disagree with the statement.Explain reasons and y

Generally cats, dogs are grown up by people as pets. They play a important role in their lives so we have to treat pets as family members.I strongly agree with these. Let me explain the reasons.

Pets are like family members. we have to provide them breakfast, lunch and dinner. We have to take care of them by cleaning, bathing. We have to maintain their doctor visits and injections and all. For example, we had a dog when we studying high school. I used to put breakfast and dinner for that. I enjoyed by bathing that dog.

They provides us happiness. In a recent survey it is cleared that family with pets are more happy compare to the family without pets. We can play with pets and it is more enjoyable.They helps us to relief our mental stress. After coming from office or school if we play with pets it will give more relaxation. Pets usually come with us whenever we go out side. For example my neighbors cat will come with them while they going for morning walk or shop. Likewise, pets are good companions and are like family members.

Pets changes our mood with their activities like playing, dancing. They are also helpful for us. For example, if we have a dog in our house thiefs hesitate to come. If we have a cat no need to worry about rats. They learn some lessons also like how to take care of our loved once. They used to take care of their owners in a great way. It gives more pain for us when our beloved pet die due to some other reasons. For example, my little bird dead due to sickness although we went to doctor. At that time i became nervous and it is not easy to forget memories with that bird. It took lot of time for me to overcome from that ad situation.

To conclude, pets making us happy, giving relaxation and mental relief same as a family member so there is no point if we don't see pets as family member. So take care of pets as family member and they are part of family.

Sentence: They provides us happiness.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to They and provides

Sentence: In a recent survey it is cleared that family with pets are more happy compare to the family without pets.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to happy and compare

Sentence: We can play with pets and it is more enjoyable.They helps us to relief our mental stress.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to relief and our

Sentence: For example, my little bird dead due to sickness although we went to doctor.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to bird and dead

Avg. Sentence Length: 13 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)