Question Do you agree or disagree with the following statement It is better to use printed material such as books and articles to do research than it is to use the internet Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Question: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to use printed material such as books and articles to do research than it is to use the internet. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Researching is a very important part of our lives, Specially for students. A student should use different kinds of material to gain necessary information about interested topic. Some people believe that it is better to use printed material such as books and articles. They hold an opinion that it helps us to learn better. But some other people have the opposite idea. As far as I am concerned, the latter group and I are on the same page. Some of the most conspicuous factors to support my notion are as follows.

The frist why I advocate the attitude of people who think using internet is better to do research is that when you use internet, you would help to decrease pollution in our environment. For making books or other printed materials, we cut trees. By doing so, we increase Co2 in Atmosphere. For instance, I remember when I was studying in high school, My classmates and I visited a company how made books. Wa saw that they use materials such as paper, glue, ink and other materials. Close scrutiny of each of these material reveals that all of them are harmful for our environment; for instance they pollute the air and water that plants use for their growth, to name just a few. As you can see using internet is more helpful for us.

The second reason that I want to mention is that using internet is cheaper and more convenient than using printed materials. Nowadays we all use internet and if you look up for something specific, you always have an opportunity to find it. An example to verify this fact traces back to my own experience. As a student in the university, I had to write a term paper about new drugs for one of my elective courses. I had not enough time that semester because I took many courses to graduate.The topic was new, so there were not many printed materials that I could use. Also, If I had wanted to use related books or printed materials, I would have spent a lot of time and energy. I prefered to use internet for the term paper, By using internet I could find novel sources and did the term papaer on time. This experience taught me, using interet is better.

To sum it up, although sometimes you need rare prited materials that you can not find on internet, or given that in some situations the material on the internet are not reliable, if we contemplate all factors mentioned above, we may finally draw the conclusion that advantages of using internet carry more weight than those of using printed materials. In other words, disadvantages of using internet can be compensated by its advantages. That is why we should all try to use internet instaad of printed materials.

Sentence: The frist why I advocate the attitude of people who think using internet is better to do research is that when you use internet, you would help to decrease pollution in our environment.
Error: frist Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: I prefered to use internet for the term paper, By using internet I could find novel sources and did the term papaer on time.
Error: papaer Suggestion: paper
Error: prefered Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To sum it up, although sometimes you need rare prited materials that you can not find on internet, or given that in some situations the material on the internet are not reliable, if we contemplate all factors mentioned above, we may finally draw the conclusion that advantages of using internet carry more weight than those of using printed materials.
Error: prited Suggestion: priced

Still need to polish sentences. Look, all subjects for those sentences are 'I':

If I had wanted to use related books or printed materials, I would have spent a lot of time and energy. I prefered to use internet for the term paper, ...