Question: Movies are popular all over the World. Explain why movies are so popular. Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

MOVIES

As you know, there are lots of movies around the world. One actor or one actress has lots of movies that she or he played. Movies affect people’s point of views even the actors or actresses. So, there are so many good reasons why movies are so popular around the world. Three of the reasons are, famous actors and actresses are playing, designing by last technologies and they have very good themes.

Most of people are watching the movies because actors or actresses, who people like so much, are playing in the movies. For example; my sister loves watching The Lord of The Rings. The reason is, my sister loves Orlando Bloom, and also, I do. She and I love him acting and moreover, he is very spectacular. The second thing is, the last technologies. Since ten or seven years directors have been trying to use the most qualified technologies. They are using in designing extraordinary places by the help of the different software and programme. For instance; Avatar was seen so many times by people. The reason is, it is the masterpiece of the combination technology and creativity. The last thing is, the subjects of movies can be very effective on people. The series of Saw movie has great fiction because, the theme always tries people to think about either who is killer or innocent.

Since the beginning of the essay, the reasons of movies are so popular around the world. As it is discussed it has so many good reasons.

Sentence: Most of people are watching the movies because actors or actresses, who people like so much, are playing in the movies.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to who and people

Number of Paragraphs: 3 5 Not well organized!

More words wanted. Expand your ideas with examples in new paragraphs.

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/vanan