Reading Time: 3 minutes Space Tourism Soon there will be something new for the tourist who has been everywhere and seen everything on Earth. Spacecraft being developed by private commercial companies will soon enable private citizens to buy their own tic

The reading passage claims that the new privatized space flight has a great benefits to the science and public. However, the professor explains that it is true a good job but it has not any benefits for the science field. He refutes each of the author's points.

First, the articles posits that the cost of the flight will be decreased with the this privatization. The professor refutes this point by saying that the highly cost space travel still available. He explains that the company of the space travel should use a control system to decrease collision. This system will not be cheap. In addition, they should use safety system and the ships should be tested and retest many times until they meat the safety requirement. This highly financial effect will directly be added to the price of the flight ticket. This plainly shows that privatization will not be good to decrease cost so fast.

Second, the author avers that the science discoveries will be increased so quickly with this privatization. In opposition, the professor shows that this plan will strongly delay these discoveries.Sadly, adding more engineering to do more research discoveries will need more money to pay for them. The professor thinks that most of the engineers will be ended to using commercial stuff that is not important for the scientific field. Consequently, this will cause a huge suffering for the industry.

Third, the reading passage states that privatization will help the taxpayers to ease financially. However, the professor says that this plan will not cause any changes to the taxpayers. In order to develop the space travel, they should built new space stations which need a billion dollars to offer that. People can not rate for the huge increase in this cost. Consequently, tax payers till pay as much as before too subsist their vacation space tour.

Sentence: In order to develop the space travel, they should built new space stations which need a billion dollars to offer that.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and built