Schools (universities, colleges and high schools) should teach students about specific careers and jobs instead of general subjects.

From the past on, the education system always was the center of genesis for introducing talented and educated people to societies. By recognizing them, both they can set a schedule for future, and governments can invest on them according various talents; however, a hot debate often ignites in this realm is the way of children training. Some believe that the system should focuses on the general subjects to prepare juveniles for coming to social activities; but, others strongly say this is not a practical way for that purpose. They should train specifically. The basis of my discussion elaborates socially and financially.

Socially speaking, for being accentuated among people not only do social relationships play a key role, but being professional also will separate you from ordinary persons existed in background . Having a practical knowledge in a specific field, being able to produce an art, or even possessing a characterization on which you become completely bold among others. For example, being terrifying in telling joke is a thing to show. Provided that you set an engine by sophisticated and expensive parts but do not fit to our machine, it will be useless; like an all-know but superficial person in various parts.

Financially, in today’s world, had individuals been immature and naive into their field, soon or late they will abolish from their work-place. Competition is first priority for majority of bosses and they require talented human force, making their company distinguished among other rivals; therefore, you have not time for leaping on different branches, working just for fun! Either you will waste your time, or undoubtedly you will accuse to irresponsibility by your team.

All in all, to put the issue into a nutshell, in current societies general knowledge does not take priority into account, yet science is on the way of specialization.

Sentence: Some believe that the system should focuses on the general subjects to prepare juveniles for coming to social activities; but, others strongly say this is not a practical way for that purpose.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to should and focuses

The essay is out of topic.