Should a city try to preserve its old, historic buildings or destroy them and replace them with modern buildings? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Suddenly all family gathered from all corner of a big house. One has “gorme” in his dish, other “Damkoni”. All sat around a table for their lunch and then spread till the other meal! This fleet image from past is just one reminiscence of that days. My grandmother’s house was so big in which 10 family easily crammed each of them in one room. Although for us as gust the yard had sheer fun for bicycling, the settlers of that house had various difficulties. Why, then, have still persons existed who are of fans for preserving old houses? The reason this still has welcomed by some people should seek through the very of nostalgic sense that they have; however, in my opinion approach of them should turn to modern buildings due to difficulties which concealed through old-fashioned buildings and facilities of modern houses on which families can have much comfortable life.

To begin with, the worst aspect of historic buildings is not having privacy in them. For example, in before-mentioned house, my grandmother and 10 other family used from one hall, one toilet, one bathroom, and of course one kitchen. In one day they meet each other several times and they had to tell something. Unconsciously, the opportunities for igniting fight increased as the result of such not willing meetings. Had our descendant wanted to live on the basis of their nostalgic sense, our lives still have remained like them so far!

Additionally, modern buildings that once were thought to characterize as fashioned house now use routinely for ordinary houses. For an instance, having separated bathrooms and toilet was not norm in past; however, today its existence turns out to essentials for every house. In such condition, family can keep their privacy as best as it’s possible, can keep and have more respectful relationships, and can plan a schedule for their social rapports. No wonder, after a while the very of such modern house will become deep rooted, will take their place, and will be popular among families.

All in all, to put the issue into a nut shell, I contended that people should discard their nostalgic sense. If they do, they can provide much better condition for their would-be life. Isn’t that what you think, right?

Sentence: One has gorme in his dish, other Damkoni.
Error: gorme Suggestion: ?

Don't forget punctuation marks. Make some sentences shorter.

and the introduction paragraph could be simpler. write the essay in half an hour