Should Governments spend more money on improving road and highways, or should goverments spend more money on improving public transportation ( buses, trains, subways)? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

I live in Mumbai city. It is in India. It is surrounded by the sea water. We don't have the land to develop further and we also have enough road and highways. I think if governments spend money it should be on buses, trains and the subways. The Mumbai life depends on local train, it is also called as the main circulatory system of city. Our city is one of crowded city of India and 2 corers people live here. And for better public transportation we need better trains buses and subways.

First of all, government need to increase the number of local train in my city. If number of running local train increase everyone on train will get proper seat for sitting. For example, now we have less number of running trains as compared to the demand. Only lucky person get chance to sit and remaining 80% people travels by standing. Some also hang by the side of the train and remaining sit on the roof of the train. All this things make the journey more dangerous and risky. Every other day we heard through the newspaper or through the local news that some person or people got fall down of the running train or some met with major life threatening accident. The train is always full of crowd. The journey will become more comfortable and convenient if number of train increased by government. So that everyone will get the proper sit for sitting. Daily local journey will become safer.

Second, the subway should become clean. For instance, the present condition of subway is not fine they are not properly clean daily and it’s not safe for health also. If government improve the condition cleanliness of subway its good for the people health many airborne disease will be prevented.

Third, we need more air condition buses which we don’t have now. If such buses run, people will prefer the comfort of bus over the crowed train. Travel becomes more comfortable. More revenue will get generated by this.

To sum up, city public transportation would become a nice and safe for travel if government spend money to increase the number of local train. Improve the condition of the subway and if they start the new air-condition buses for the comfort of people.

Sorry to mark this essay late. For some reasons, the essay didn't go to our mail list on time.
Remind us by Contact us or simply comment your own essays next time if the essay is not evaluated in 24 hours.

Sentence: If number of running local train increase everyone on train will get proper seat for sitting.
Description: The fragment train increase everyone is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace increase with verb, past tense

Sentence: Only lucky person get chance to sit and remaining 80 people travels by standing.
Description: The fragment person get chance is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: All this things make the journey more dangerous and risky.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and things

Sentence: To sum up, city public transportation would become a nice and safe for travel if government spend money to increase the number of local train.
Description: The fragment government spend money is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace spend with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular