Some movies are serious, designed to make the audience think. Other movies are designed primarily to amuse and entertain. Which type of movie do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Although a lot of people strongly state that movies should mostly design and allocate to amuse on account of lots of fun moments that such films can provide, boredom souls that plagued persons in current societies, and alternation that souls need, it seems to me that importance of serious films overweigh the former due to free lessons of life provided by such films and best classes held by such films for art students.

To begin with, the most significant role of serious films is designing live planes for individuals. Fewer people admit that they are ready to experience in cost of lifelong while they can learn just by visioning. For example, some factual films narrate about family relationships during which siblings separate just on the basis of a will. By knowing the reasons of that separation, either persons do not repeat wrongs showed in the films, or they do the best shape of behavior for forming and firming rapports. Hadn’t such subjects exhibited in movie’s screens, most have repeated the very wrongs in their real life.

Additionally, serious films take much more appropriate opportunity into account for art students. Such films have so much to offer. For an instance, classes that once were thought to learn fundamental principles for instructing delicate aspects have nothing to suggest. Aspects like how appearance of an actor can show his/her personality through the film, how gloomy represents space of film, and how persons can criticize by such clues to whether that film is well-designed all are of lessons that students can learn from such films.

All in all, I contended that serious films are superior to amuse ones. For who read what I wrote from scratch to the end, Isn’t that what they think, right?

Although a lot of people strongly state that movies should mostly design and allocate to amuse on account of lots of fun moments that such films can provide, boredom souls that plagued persons in current societies, and alternation that souls need,
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

For who read what I wrote...
For those who read what I wrote...

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater