Some movies are serious,designed to make the audience think.Other movies are designed primarily to amuse and entertain.Which type of movie do you prefer?Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I prefer movies which are serious,designed to make the audience think.Visual arts which involve movies,interpret the ideas and emotions of artists.I am curious about the message of movies which are influence my mind.

First of all,movies can easily reflect ideas to people,the senario must say something.For instance,in ''Titanic'' movie,we understand that carelessness can cause sink the unsinkable ship!So,there is a lesson here.

Secandly,entertainment and amusement are not an aim,only a tool.Also,messages can be given with amusement.Everybody knows that Jim Carrey is a very talented comedian,but the movie ''Truman Show'' indicates life of a man who lives like a media monkey!

In conclusion,I would rather watch serious movies with serious topics and which has meaningful messages,i can obtain.Other movies which are only designed to amuse and entertain is empty and unnecessary.

Sentence: I prefer movies which are serious,designed to make the audience think.Visual arts which involve movies,interpret the ideas and emotions of artists.I am curious about the message of movies which are influence my mind.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to influence and my

Secandly - Secondly

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.

Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.