In some organizations, promotions are based on seniority, while in other organizations, promotions are based on performance. Discuss the advantages of each position. Then indicate which position you think is best and why.

Some people around me often say "friends become friend when you need them". In other word, I think that I should make relationship around people as many as I can. Thus, when I need them to help me, they will help me happily. It also happened in some organization where there are director, manager, and staff. Sometime when you want to get promotion of job, you can ask one of them to help you. However, not all organization do that thing, they agree that personal performance needs to get promotion. There are several reasons for positive and negative view of senior's promotion.

The advantage is short time of promotion. I do not need long time to obtain high position. My friend, in case is assistant manager, will promote me to his manager and I just do my presentation well. When I get difficulties of problem, I can request him to help and always support me. On the other hand, the disadvantage is bad image from other officer. They maybe judge me because I do not have the real skill.

However, the advantage when I develop my skill to get promotion is satisfaction for myself. I know how far my hard skill and soft skill which I get from college. I think I can use all of my knowledge there. In contrast, the disadvantage is long time of promotion. It maybe needs more than two year to change your position. It all needs process, not instant result.

Meanwhile, I totally agree that promotion comes from personal skill. I learn from process by process. I see from the little thing to big thing and try to solve problem based on my knowledge. For instance, when I cannot finish my job by myself, I search other source to help me such as book reference and other's experience.

In conclusion, there are some advantages and disadvantages for getting promotion step. So, personally I like develop my skill to get promotion.

Need to improve the language and sentences.