Some people are always in a hurry to go places and get things done. Other people prefer to take their time and live life at a slower pace. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Although some personalities prefer to do things fast since they want to reach at the end of everything, it seems to me that always "haste is waste" maintains. Such waste has various aspects. For some, its meaning briefs just financially, for others its defining finds psychological conception, and for me personal aspects and mentality respects accentuate in comparison with other aspects on which the next paragraphs will elaborate.

To begin with, what always-in-hurry persons loose is tasting of life. Spending time without care with family, friends, and colleagues, seeing people without hesitation in Café, restaurant, concerts, and so on, and lingering on existing lessons through moments of life, all are of exquisite of life in which person's life have different meaning in comparison with each other; however, in speed, all days of all people resemble to each other; all life ends up entangling itself with routine; and all individuals reach to the point of emptiness to such a point that they do not perceive purpose of their existence.

Additionally, such group of fast people sometimes suffers from not having adequate self-esteem. This feeling rose from always-run -feeling thinking. At first they feel they are stay back from their competitors, after that they wrap up their commitments hesitantly, and then they turn down their unqualified duties. By such trend, they get entangle themselves in a vicious circle in which they do not trust to themselves simply because their tasks always turn out wrong.

All in all, to put the issue in to a nut shell, doing things in hurry either spoils works, or damage self-confidence.